Hydronic heating is the most comfortable, cost efficient heating choice used in homes and buildings today. It’s versatile, comfortable, and economical. Hydronic heating systems use water as a heat transfer medium and circulates it through tubing in the floors or pipes to radiators and convectors along the walls, to warm the surfaces within the home.
When compared to air, there are many advantages to heating your home using water to experience the ultimate in comfort.
- Surfaces within the space are heated rather than the air itself.
- People feel more comfortable as heat is evenly distributed within each space avoiding hot or cold zones.
- There is less circulation of dust and particles that can cause allergies.
- With no need for duct work, fan noises and stop/start sounds are reduced to promote clean & quiet living.
- It is easy to create zones within your home or building to control the temperature differently according to how you use the space.
- You can control the temperature of your floors to set your optimal level of comfort with radiant floor heating.
- Controls / Thermostats are available, which are designed to keep the temperature at your preferred setting no matter what the outdoor conditions are like. By intelligently adjusting the heating system operation to compensate for indoor and outdoor temperature changes, temperature fluctuations are eliminated. These types of controls enhance the systems ENERGY EFFICIENT status.
Koratherm Vertical & Horizontal Radiators
Koratherm Flat panel radiators are a new product line which considerably extends the portfolio of decorative and designer radiators produced by Korado. The wide range of products in the Koratherm range is based on five basic models. Line shaped, horizontal and vertical heat profiles can be arranged into many types. The varied colour range together with a variable solution of connection to these radiators into the heating system will certainly satisfy the requirements of even the most demanding situations.
Korado Koralux Towel Warmers
Koralux Comfort, Classic & Standard range of Premium Towel Rail Radiators are designed to provide maximum heat output which is guaranteed by their unique design. The premium models offered in this range meet requirements of even the most demanding situations.Products are offered in two versions, with straight or curved tubes (rails) both with side or middle connection.
The Koralux range also offers the convenience of being fitted with an electric heating element.
The towel rail radiators Koralux are designed for heating bathrooms, toilets, kitchens and other utility spaces. Thanks to their design they can be used in heating systems which are gravity, or pressure – fed. Towel rail radiators Koralux are manufactured from closed steel profiles of various diameters and shapes.